Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Necklaces!

Here are a few necklaces. I like this purple one because the beaded beads add a nice weight on the necklace. I have this in white/gold as well as bronze and brown.



This again was an experiment which turned out well. Graduated triangles with Swarovski pearls and rondelles.



An elegant cube made with 6 individual Swarovski rivolis and beaded together. I put this cube with a 49-strand stainless steel necklace. A lovely contrast, don't you think?




My first free-form necklace with freshwater pearls!


This necklace was specially designed and made for my friend IL. I made the first one in silver and periwinkle blue, which she gave away. This one is in silver and gold colours. She can wear it on the gold side, the silver side or even make a lovely twist to mix the colours up!

Photographs by Ethan-Zuriel Yam and Rebecca Yam

No comments: